Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Kit and Sale at DPH!

Share

Hi everyone,

First of all, welcome to all the new CT girls, I can't wait to see all your gorgeous pages.

I've just realised that Emily teased you with a sneak preview of Valarie's latest kit on Friday but we haven't shared it with you. It's a gorgeous kit, perfect for scrappin the men in your life and is called My Man.
Here is a preview of the kit and you can check it out at Been There Scrapped That and Digital Paper Hearts


Digital Paper Hearts is having a Happy Hour tomorrow (which lasts all day!) I wish our English pubs did that too LOL!
Anyway, I digress, pop along to Valarie's shop at DPH tomorrow and grab April Showers at a hugely reduced price. You won't be disappointed and we have a freebie April Showers QP made by Emily which you can still find HERE on our blog.
Have fun,

0 comments: