Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wishing you a wonderful Memorial Day

Share

Hi everyone. Before I talk digi, let me wish all of you a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. To anyone who is serving or has served in the military, or whose loved ones have served, let me say thank you.
On to scrappy things! I am definitely an animal lover. As you have seen in previous layouts, I have a big dog (who thinks he is still a lapdog LOL), but we also have several cats. I don't have as many cat photos...probably because 2 of our cats are not very social; however, one is pretty much a ham and I do have some pics of him that I've been wanting to scrap for awhile.




Valarie's Pet Tales: Over Catnip worked wonderfully for my cat photos...you can grab this kit at BTST, DPH, or PS.


The second layout also uses some pieces from the Pet Tales: Add-On, which you can find at BTST, DPH, and PS.
Until next time, happy scrapping!

0 comments: