Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guest CT Call

Share

Valarie Ostrom is having a guest CT Call!!!
Here is the advert.



I can't wait to see who joins our fun team.
Get your applications in quick, you don't want to miss this one! You can find Valarie's designs at Scrapable, Pretty Scrappy and Digital Paper Hearts.

And here are some of my latest layouts.
Using Vala
rie's gorgeous All Dolled Up kit,


I played about with some of the blending modes in PS, to give you an example of how you can play about with them, to create fun layouts. This follows on from my blog post about blending layers in PS/E 2 weeks ago, which you can find HERE. I adjusted the levels and added a screen and a multiply layer, at varying opacity, above the original photo to achieve this blended effect.

Available at Scrapable, DPH and coming soon to Pretty Scrappy.

Using Valarie's NEW Gone Fishing kit.


This page won LOTD at Scrapable! Thank you ladies!



Good luck if you apply for the call,

0 comments: