Monday, July 20, 2009

Old kits, New layouts

Share

Heips
Long time, no see :)
I'm spending probably the most hectic Summer vacation ever, traveling around Finland and we also did couple of days trip to Stockholm, Sweden.
I have missed two turns of updating the CT blog and I'm also going to be away this week Wednesday, so because of that I'm writing my story already today.

Today is the first day during my holiday, that I'm able to do any scrapping. So it means two weeks without scrapping, I didn't even knew it was possible, I thought that it would cause some serious symptoms :D

Oldies, but Goldies was my motto when I did those LOs. I wanted to use some of Valarie's old kits, because those just fitted to the new photos I have taken of my family.

First one is Superhero Dad. I don't have many photos of my husband, he is trying to avoid my camera as much as possible. But during our trip to Sweden I was able to capture photo of him and Selma at the fountain in Helsinki, our capital.





Second one is Hoppy Easter. Yes, you read right, Easter kit :) I just love those colors, so Happy! And that gave me the idea for my LO. It is called Happy Selma and photo is of my youngest daughter Selma enjoying Summer and Sun in our back yard.





0 comments: