Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mojo, lost and found

Share

Hi fellow scrappers!
Last month, my scrapping mojo and creativity apparently went on vacation, and I had a really hard time getting much of anything done. I am thrilled to report that my missing mojo appears to have returned. My question to you is this...when you are feeling uninspired, what do you do to get the creative juices flowing again? For me, I like to get outdoors and visit some new places. What works for you?
Here are a few things that I managed to get done this past week...first, a layout using Val's Strawberry Patch, which was shared here on the blog a week or so ago.


And here's another page using Valarie's super-cute Pet Tales: From the Doghouse. You can find it at BTST and at DPH.


Until next time, happy scrapping!

0 comments: