Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April - birthdays!

Share

Heips
Birthday month is ongoing and not only in Been There, Scrapped That.
April is the birthday month in our family also. My Mom was born 4th of April, I 19th and my daughters Alina 13th and Selma 18th. So three generation is having their birthdays on April.

My baby, my Selma, is turning to 2 next Saturday. Then my little girl is officially a todler, not a baby anymore. We are going to have a big party week after that and I wanted to send special birthday invitation to our guests. Luckily Valarie had this perfect kit available for this task and here the result: Selma's 2nd birthday invitation.

Valarie has this beautiful birthday kit - Birthday Celebration - available at BTST.
Happy Birthday to all of you who are celebrating it during the April!

Sugar'n Spice: Thank you so much for finding that Johanna font for me. It is fabulous :)

Happy Scrappin'
JohannaL

0 comments: