Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sneak Peek time!

Share

I have to admit that I LOVE sneak peeks of upcoming kits. So I am thrilled to be able to share a little taste of something new that Valarie has coming to BTST later this week. I got to play with this new kit and fell in love with the color scheme. Here's a taste of her new kit, Sweet Nothings:

Photobucket

If you haven't checked out Val's collabs with Sweet Digi Scraps, make sure to stop on by BTST or Gotta Pixel. The kits are huge and so much fun to scrap with! I was going to share my pages with you last week, but I was having one of those days when my brain wasn't functioning, and I completely forgot to post! So, a bit belatedly, here are a few layouts I did with Growing Up Boy and Growing Up Girl.

Photobucket
Growing Up Boy at BTST and GP

Photobucket
Growing Up Girl at BTST and GP

If you've snagged one of these gorgeous kits, link us up to some of your layouts! We'd love to see what you've done with them!
Until next time, happy scrapping y'all!

0 comments: