Sunday, March 29, 2009

Freebie QP

Share

Hello everyone!
This is my very first post to the CT blog, so figured I would throw a freebie up for you too!

I did a LO for a friend - sorry, due to her privacy, I can not post the LO - but I really liked how it came out, so I turned it into a QP to share with you!

To create this, I used not one, not two, but THREE of Val's products! Just goes to show how wonderfully they can be blended together to make something more unique to your own style :)

I used:
All Natural Paper Pack
Old Leather Alpha
and the flowers from Simple Inspirations 6





So what do you think? Like it ? Want it ?
Then it's yours! LOL
DOWNLOAD HERE

See you next time!
Donna / littlebehr

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Mar [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).