Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big things on the way!

Share

Howdy y'all! (Can you tell I'm from Texas?!) Are you registered at http://www.beentherescrappedthat.com/? If not, run over there now and get signed up! There are some exciting things on the way there, and you will NOT want to miss out! When you register, make sure to check out the great challenges that they have going on over there!

Val has designed a gorgeous new kit! It's not in the store yet, but I was able to get my hands on it and do some scrapping this evening (yay, might have found my mojo again!) Here's a sneak peek for you...I hope that you love the colors as much as I do! I thought it would be perfect for scrapping some photos that I took on my birthday during a walk by the lake.



Finally, on the not-so-fun side of all things digi, a little word to the wise. As you might have heard by now, there a a VERY NASTY virus that has been going around the web, and that is supposed to do something (although who knows what) this Wednesday, April 1st. This virus can disable your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs, so PLEASE check your systems now and make sure that everything is up-to-date, running, and that your files are backed up!

Happy scrapping!

stacy

0 comments: