Monday, February 23, 2009

Playing with Papers

Share

Hello everyone,

My name is Agnieszka and I am here with my first CT blog post. I am one of the new members of Valarie's Creative Team and I will be writing here on Mondays.

I have already made quite a few layouts using Valarie's stuff. They may be seen to the left in the slide show. I have noticed Val has some wonderfully textured or patterned paper pack in her shops. I think they are really worth having. Today I played with All Natural Papers:


and created a simple self-portrait using just the papers, my photo, and a freebie flower I found on my computer disk. This is the result:


You can buy All Natural Papers just for 1 US dollar in both BTST and in CLD.

About CLD - it has become official that the site is closing and we are all very sorry about it. I myself loved being part of this community and it really is a great pity it is going to disappear. Anyway, the shop is selling out, so there are lots of bargains to grab before the end of the month.

0 comments: