Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome Agnieszka!

Share

On behalf of the CT, I wanted to wish a very warm welcome to Agnieszka (aka Agraf), who has just joined our Creative Team. I'm sure she'll pop along here very soon and share some of her gorgeous layouts with us.

Digi Land seems to be very occupied at the moment with the ADSR race, which our own Stacy (Pewtertm) is participating in and we wish her all the best of luck.
I'm continuing to do the 365 project, which seems all the rage at the moment. I'm still managing to take a photo each day and need to discipline myself to scrap them each week! LOL!

I haven't managed to make any freebies lately but Valarie is working hard on some new kits and we'll be sure to share some freebies with you soon.
In the meantime here is a quick page I made using Valarie's A Little Bit Dirty Kit.

It's my entry for the January Template Challenge at ColorLineDesign and the template is by Kellie Puddy.
Have fun, Sugar'nSpice

0 comments: