Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Do Quickpage

Share

Valentine is approaching! And it is time for LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE ;o)
It is not even one month away, so it is about time to start thinking about it.
What would be the best way of remember your loved ones?
I can give you a hint...create a beautiful, loving layout of them or Valentine Card or Bookmark or Desktop or... there are actually thousands way to use kits.
And Valarie is offering so many beautiful kits, which are just perfect for this task.
Just check her kits from Color Line Design and Been There, Scrapped That.

I'm at least in the mood of love! And this year I started early, so that I have enough time to do all those cards and LO's to people who are special to me.
We are not celebrating Valentine so much here in Finland than in USA and UK. But nowadays it has come more popular and really, who wouldn't wanna remember their loved ones with something special.
I created this LO for my husband, I'm going to give it to him on Valentine - with photos of cource. LOL.

And it is available for you as a Quickpage. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Enjoy and Happy Scrappin'


Download: I Do quickpage

1 comments:

Sugar'nSpice said...

WoW Johanna, It's beautiful! Thank you so much.