Friday, July 2, 2010

Have you heard of Free Font Friday?

Share

Not long ago I discovered Free Font Friday on the Creative Keepsakes Website (I'll link you up below).  The first CK font I downloaded from the site was CK Noah.  Of course being the font lover that I am I had to try it out and make a layout!  I had a really cute photo of my little man, an awesome kit, and my new free font.  It was a combo for some scrappin' fun.

Here is my layout:

The journaling on the bottom  was my new free CK font.
I used Valarie's cute kit Small Town USA in my layout.  (I also used Valarie's Old Leather Alpha which was in my scrap stash)
I just loved working with that kit and it is a must have kit for me as a mom of two busy boys.  If you'd like to take a closer look check it out ----->HERE<-----

Today's Free Font Friday is SO cute!  I couldn't resist grabbing it.  I'm visualizing some amazing title work with this one!

Here is a LINK to the CK website so you can go grab up today's cute new font and familiarize yourself with Free Font Friday!  If you make a layout with one of their fonts you know we'd love to see it!  So come back here and link us up if you make a layout with these fonts.

If you are celebrating the Fourth of July this weekend have a great one (even if you are not have a great one too lol), and Happy Independence Day.

0 comments: