Monday, April 5, 2010

I love hybrid!

Share

Hi everyone,
I made a fun little project last week that I want to share with you!
This was so easy. I created a 4x6 document in Photoshop, dragged over the background papers from Valarie's awesome kit below, and then added some of the embellishments to the cover and some of the journaling tags to the interior pages. I arranged them on a 12x12 document because I have a large-scale printer, but if you don't, then just arrange what you can on a letter-size page and print on cardstock or matte photo paper.
After you've got them all printed, cut them out, adhere them back to back and add a binding. I used my Bind-It-All because it was here, but you could punch holes and use binder rings or even ribbon! This little journal is going to camp with my daughter. The hope is she will write a bit in it each day, or will pass it back and forth with her bunk mates, or get autographs or email addresses for later. Whatever she really wants to do with it is okay by me!

So this kit is beautiful! A collaboration kit with Kandy Kane Creations, it includes everything you need to document your story.


Go check it out in Valarie's stores!

1 comments:

Sugar'nSpice said...

Oh Carol, that is sooo creative!
Thanks for the inspiration :-)
Px