Thursday, April 15, 2010

A freebie to celebrate my first blog post!

Share


Hello, readers! I'm Kristin, and this is my very first post on Valarie's blog. I'm so excited to be part of her team - who wouldn't be, with her amazing designs? And speaking of which...something new is hitting her Scrapable store tomorrow, and her store at Sunshine Studio Scraps on Saturday. Did you see the sneak peek that Melissa posted yesterday? If there's a little girl in your life, you're not going to want to miss this one!

The only thing that the kit is missing is an alpha...so I've whipped up a freebie for my very first blog post. Just click on the preview to download! (Disclaimer: it's my first alpha too. I hope you like it!)

Oh dear...I seem to have given a little something away in the preview, though. I sure hope Valarie doesn't mind. ;)

6 comments:

mom2moo said...

love it!! thanks~~

Rebecca said...

So so cute! Thanks :)

Sugar'nSpice said...

Wow, what a great alpha!
Thank you so much for this lovely treat! Px

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful freebie!

Lynna said...

This is an awesome alpha! Thank you for sharing! :-)

MrsPeel said...

it looks great
shame it is a rar file, my Mac is too full to get the stuff it for rar, any chances you will have it on zip?
will the kits on store be rars too then?