Saturday, December 19, 2009

"I SPY"... Tons of Little Critters

Share

Hi everyone, Dalis here. This has to be the cutest critter kit I have seen in a looooong time. As soon as I saw it I knew what I was going to do. I had been the day before at the "Dollar Tree" store and found this cool winter sippy cups. It had some cute penguins and when I tried to open the sippy cup I noticed that the design was removable. I took one of each color, one in red, one in green and this one in the same blue as Valerie's Little Critters kit. I made this one for our car trip to Florida, I thought I could put as many little critters on the cup and use it as a "I Spy" sippy cup.

When can you get the pieces for Little Critters?: December 19,20,21,22
What's the event?: December Tidal Wave
Where: Scrapable

NOTE: I haven't found a template that fits perfectly to these sippy cups so I used a toddler sippy cup template from another designer and then used the Skew option to stretch it at different angles until it fit snugged into the cup.

I hope you enjoy this little project, and let me know if you have any questions.

Photobucket

0 comments: