Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a few more days to go...

Share

until iNDSD! I hope you'll be able to enjoy some of the festivities this weekend as we celebrate our favorite hobby. While you're out and about in digi-dom, don't forget to stop by our blog and see what we have going on that weekend! I'd love to know what your favorite part of iNSD is...the sales, freebies, crops, challenges, or something else altogether?
Today I want to highlight one of Val's recent collabs. Shabby Boy is available at Scrapable and SUN.

This collab with MCP Designs has a great color scheme of blues, oranges, greens, and browns. And while the name of the kit is Shabby Boy, this kit can be used for girls as well. Some of the word strips and word art is boy-related, but most of this kit will work for those of us who don't have boys to scrap. In fact, some of my favorite layouts of my DD have been made with 'boy' kits.

Have a fantastic iNDSD weekend! Until next time, happy scrapping!


0 comments: