Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday season

Share

Well, our digital holiday is over, and I hope that all of you had a wonderful iDSD weekend! We are quickly approaching my favorite time of year, a season filled with family, joy, and cheer (well, hopefully so anyway!). While Thanksgiving and Christmas are the holidays that my family will be celebrating, I know that some of you might have other special days coming up as well.

So here's my question to you...is there something special that you celebrate that you would like to see a kit made for? Perhaps it's a holiday, or it could be a special event that you think would make a great kit. If you have any ideas that you think would make a great kit, please leave a note for us in the comment section!


Until next time, happy scrapping!

0 comments: