Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Share

Has your life become busy lately? I know mine has. With the fall season here in the U.S. comes a new school year, and the holiday season is quickly approaching. If you've checked out Val's stores recently, you'll find that she has been one busy designer as well!

If you're looking to scrap school photos, then Val has the super-cute First Class kit available at Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrapable.


While I don't have a school-aged child yet, this kit worked fantastically for photos from our trip to the Children's Museum.


And for those fall photos, you need to check out Through the Patch, which is available at SUN, Scrapable, and Gotta Pixel. Fall is my absolute favorite season, and I absolutely adore the colors and elements in this kit!



Here are a few of my pages, using photos from last year's trip to the pumpkin patch...we're headed back this upcoming weekend and I can hardly wait!



Until next time, happy scrapping!!

0 comments: