Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Blinkies, Welcomes, Guest CT and a HUGE thank you!!!

Share

Hi there,
I've been busy making new Blinkies and if you're a fan of Valarie's gorgeous goodies, you might want to snag her 'I'm a Fan of....' Blinkie. You never know what goodies we might have for you, if we spot it around DigiLand :-)

Please upload it to you own photobucket account. Mine is getting a bit full.

I also want to say a HUGE thank you to Agnieszka for the gorgeous pages she has made of my DD's first day at school. It's one of those memories to treasure and she has made it extra special through her generosity. Thank you sweetie. xxxx

I would like to welcome our Guest CT members, Merank, Bdigis and Tiger. I can't wait to be inspired by your layouts, and have fun girls.

And last but not least, I also want to introduce you to our new Hybrid lady Dalis. As a completely digi scrapper, I can't wait to see some of your creations, so that I can copy (oops, I meant scraplift) them. :-)
Check back soon, for some awesome news from Valarie, for the month of October.

Have fun,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited to be working w/ Valerie and the rest of the team and as soon as this bugger of a printer starts behaving I should have some cool projects!

-- dalis

Anonymous said...

Petra, you've done such a great job with the blinkies! Welcome the new ladies too, and also can't wait to see your creations. Petra, you know it was a pleasure to spend some time with your photos.