Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Class, some more inspiration!

Share

Hi,
I have to say a HUGE thank you to Agnieszka (Agraf) for the gorgeous layout she made for me! It's adorable and I would love to use it as the title page for my photobook of DD's first school days. You can check it out in the post below, HERE.

She used Valarie's newest kit First Class which is exclusive to Scrapable. It's on sale at the moment at $3.50 (US), so grab it quick.
It's perfect for all those school layouts and has some great cute elements in it, as well as Valarie's gorgeous background papers. Oh and not forgetting an alpha in 5 colours.

And her are my 2 pages using this gorgeous kit.


And here are 2 pages, made by Merank our guest CT.
We've never officially welcomed her on the blog to the team, so join us to wish her a HUGE welcome. She is a very talented lady and just look at these gorgeous pages she created.


Have fun and check back on Friday for a Freebie from us,


0 comments: