Sunday, August 2, 2009

Turning the page...

Share

Hi scrappers! I'm dropping by late this evening, and I'm sorry to say I don't have any exciting sneak peeks or freebies for you right now. I actually took a few days off from scrapping at the end of July...I just wasn't feeling creative.
However, with the turning of my calendar's page, I found myself in a brand new month filled with brand new challenges, and I started feeling that spark of scrappiness again.
If you haven't already done so, now is the time to start checking out the August challenges over at Pretty Scrappy and Digital Paper Hearts. Not only will some challenges get your mojo in gear, they'll also help you get some awesome scrapping goodies! So why not head on over and try out something new (or not so new!).
Until next time, may your mojo be flowing, and happy scrapping!

0 comments: