Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Block Party Day 3

Share

Hiya from the sunny South of England!
The sun has finally arrived this week and we're off to the beach tomorrow!

I digress and I'm here to share Valarie's latest goodie in the shops which is Kwik Scraps: White Space No.1. A set of really versatile templates for all you white space fans out there. You can grab it at Scrapable, Pretty Scrappy and Digital Paper Hearts.


As you've probably read earlier this week, Valarie is releasing a new kit each day and all her shops are currently on sale, so hop on over. The blinkies in the side bar are linked to her shops.


I can't show you any layouts with the templates because they are made with the next few days new kits and I don't want to ruin the surprise LOL!
Here is one though, using Lullaby which was released yesterday.


And it works perfectly for scrapping my DD's adventures with sleepless nights. Am I glad those days are gone? Definately!


Don't you just love this advert for the Block Party by Sarah!


Feel free to download it and post on your blog, we love parties and the more the merrier in my opinion. We're having lots of you visit us on the CT Blog train but I just want to remind you that there are more freebies on offer in our Challenge Forum, which you can find HERE.

See you over there and have fun,

0 comments: