Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday card with kit April Showers

Share

Heips

My girls are going tomorrow to a birthday party of their friend Henna. It is her 8th birthday and girls wanted that I'll do a card for her. So here is the result, it is actually nice to do something like this for a change. This is the first time I do cards with scrap kits, but definitely not the last.

I used Valarie's kit April Shower, colors were just perfect for this card. I used some background papers for creating two big number 8's in the front page and used all girly elements from the kit. Meeri and Alina were really excited about the result and liked it a lot.

Back and Front:


Inside:


Use your imagination, there are so many things what you can do with Valarie's kits.
Only sky is the limit ;)

Happy Scrappin'

0 comments: