Sunday, July 5, 2009

Spread the Love - RAK Challenge

Share

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July and you all got some great fireworks to watch! I also hope you found some time this past week to pay it forward and spread the love around. I gave kind words to my husband, the director of children's ministry at my church and a cashier at Target. Did you ever notice people's smiles when they get a compliment? It's just so bright and you can tell they genuinely appreciate that you take time to notice. So this week it's time for you all to do a Random Act of Kindness. I'm not particular about what it is you do for your random act but I want it to be genuine, from the heart and not looking for anything in return except to have that person pay it forward themselves. Let's put some more love out in the world this week, friends!

And keep your eyes out Val has some great stuff coming out soon and you won't want to miss it!

Sweet Dreams and Chocolate Wishes,
Photobucket

0 comments: