Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Share

Hey guys! It's Jamie - one of Valarie's newer CT's and this is my first post on the blog. I'll usually be posting my little ramblings on Saturdays but it ended up being today instead this first week.



So today was Father's Day - I hope you told the hero in your life how much you appreciate them and threw in a few extra hugs and kisses to boot.



Did you know Val even has a great kit to scrap all those great pictures of the Dad in your life

Check out My Man



Pick it up here - My Man



I'd thought about throwing out some quotes to give you some inspiration for layouts but I've discovered there's nothing that can top just saying what comes from your heart. We always come up with a reason to hold back but today is the one day you can tell whoever that special dad in your life how much you appreciate them. In a recent survey it turns out people would rather have a compliment than $5 - so a few kind words can always go a long way. It's also contagious people tend to want to pass on their own nice words once they've heard some.



Have a great week friends and I'll see you back next week! (It might be a day late again - next Saturday is my sister's baby shower) but I'm hoping to be able to have a challenge for you all so stay tuned!



Sweet Dreams and Chocolate Wishes,

0 comments: