Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boys and Girls

Share

While we are anxiously waiting Valarie's newest kit be released in couple of days, lets check her awesome kits for Girls and Boys. I admit that being a mom of three girls I totally adore her girly kits, but also I love using her boyish kits to scrap LO's with my daughter's photos.

And couple of great quotes for you again, to use with your children.

When I grow up I want to be a little boy ~ Joseph Heller

A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. ~Author Unknown

Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. ~Harold Hulbert

Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said. ~Author Unknown

What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller

Any kid will run any errand for you if you ask at bedtime. ~Red Skelton

The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. ~Joe Houldsworth

Valarie's kits are available at Pretty Scrappy, BTST and Digital Paper Hearts





0 comments: