Monday, May 11, 2009

Bigger CT and New Kit

Share

Cześć:)

Our Creative Team is growing. We are saying hello to Emily, Jamie, Janka and Kate. Isn't it great there are so many of them? Emily has already showed up here and posted a sweetest QP freebie you can download in the previous post. I am sure that the other girls will pop along here soon and share their goodies.

We are waiting for Valarie's new kit entitled My Man which is going to hit the shops in BTST and DPH later  this week. Emily has already posted a sneak peak of the preview and I am now building up the tension and showing a layout I have created using some of the kit.

Here it is (my husband will by no means be attached to the kit ;))

Watch out for BTST and DPH and get the manly kit as soon as it hits the shops!

Agnieszka:)

0 comments: