Sunday, April 26, 2009

Freebie time!

Share

Hi everyone! I'm back after my Easter holidays and some not feeling well days. I love the coming of spring, but my sinuses do not. And to make up for missing my post last week, I have put together a couple of things for you that I hope you'll enjoy! But first...
Are you getting geared up for NSD? National Scrapbooking Day is less than a week away, and I know I'm looking forward to a weekend of chats, crops, challenges, and SALES! How will you be spending NSD this year? Is there anything that you are looking forward to? I'm hoping that I will be able to get some good scrapping in this year...last year my husband blessed me by watching our daughter all day long, and I think I was able to scrap 6 or 7 pages. I'm hoping to at least get half that many done this year.
I've not done alot of scrapping this month due to illness and family issues, but I DID get my Easter photos scrapped last week. I used Valarie's super cute collab with Sweet Digi Scraps, Hoppy Easter. I adore the bunnies in this kit! The photos are of my daughter on Easter Sunday morning...she was so excited and loved getting into all of her Easter candy. LOL


I've made 2 templates out of these layouts. They are 12x12 and in PSD format.
You can download them here.
Enjoy your week, and happy scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Thank you!