Sunday, March 22, 2009

The end is near...

Share

the end of March, that is! It just amazes me that we are nearly one-third of the way through this year. With the end of each month comes my scramble for a new wallpaper for my computer. I used to go looking for freebies each month, but when I got my new 22" monitor from my hubby this past year, I found that most of the wallpapers out there weren't the right size. It dawned on me that I should just make my own...after all, it's basically like scrapping a layout, but at a different size. Here's one that I made with one of Valarie's new Photoboards and her Acres paper pack.
Photobucket
The photoboard I chose for my desktop comes in four different versions, and you can snag them at BTST for only $1.00USD!
Photobucket
Enjoy your week, and happy scrapping!!
Stacy

0 comments: