Sunday, February 1, 2009

CT call and chance to earn a freebie!

Share

Hi peeps!
Those of us here in North America are stuck in the dead of winter, and alot of us have had a less-than-pleasant week! I know our family was stuck indoors for a few days due to the roads being solid sheets of ice...thankfully we had the supplies we needed, but when DH doesn't go to work, he doesn't get paid! We had some good family time, though, and we made it through without losing our electricity, so I can't really complain.
For those of you looking to break out of the winter blahs, or who just want a super fun kit to scrap with, check this out!
Photobucket
You can earn this kit for free by completing three challenges at Color Line Design. Be on the lookout for some pages with this awesomely funky kit!
Valarie's CT call is still open, so if you haven't gotten your apps in yet, there's still time!
Photobucket
Lastly, let me wish our fearless leader Valarie a belated birthday! Happy Birthday Valarie!
I also have a birthday coming up, and because birthdays are on my mind, let me share one last thing with you! Valarie has a cute series of mini kits called 'Simple Inspirations'. Her fourth set in the series is now available at BTST and CLD, and it's all about birthdays! I think it would make an adorable birthday card!
Photobucket
And here's a little something I did with the mini...
Photobucket


Stay safe and happy scrapping!

0 comments: