Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life is Good Collab Reveal!

Share

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share this with you guys! Valarie's new collab kit with Sweet Digi Scraps has been released at Been There Scrapped That and Color Line Design. It is a BEAUTIFUL kit, and it is huge! Check it out now while it's on sale!

Take a peek at this fabulousness...I absolutely LOVE these colors! This will be a great kit for you Project 365 scrappers out there!

Photobucket
I got a little bit of time to play with this kit this afternoon, and this is what I came up with...
Photobucket
These are some of my favorite photos of my daughter...I turned them B/W then chose a color from the kit and used the 'color replacement' tool to create the tone I wanted.
And now a question for all you out there in DigiLand...how many photos do you generally use in your layouts? As Project 365 pages are being posted, I'm seeing some great pages with LOTS of pics. Most of my pages have no more than 3 photos...and generally it's just 1 or 2. What do you prefer? Just curious!
Happy scrapping y'all!
stacy

0 comments: